Friends and Family,
Here we are, having been in Costa Rica for almost a year. It has been more challenging and demanding than we could have ever expected. However, we have blessed with important moments of clarity in which we have see that our work is part of His great kingdom. Thank you all so much for your support and prayers that have carried us through this first year. Thank you for the tangible ways that you have cared for us–paying our rent, buying our groceries, making sure that we have insurance. We are so grateful.
Over the last several months, we have come to believe that it is in the best interest of our ministry, supporters, and ourselves for us to move to Harpeth Hills as our sending organization. Although we loved the philosophy of the LAM, we have come to realize that we want to be more closely integrated with our home-base. We want to be clear that we are not leaving our ministry here in Costa Rica. The change will only affect how we receive funds and our primary contact in the United States. We are excited to more fully be a part of this church body that has cared for us so well.
So what does this mean for you as our supporter?
1. Please continue to pray for us at Palabra de Vida and especially for our work at La California
2. Donations can be made by check payable to Harpeth Hills Church of Christ with Millikan MF-MILL on the memo line. The mailing address is 1949 Old Hickory Blvd., Brentwood, TN 37027
3. Online/Automatic donations are not yet set up. We will let you know as soon as they are.
4. If you any questions about this transition please contact us by email/gchat at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Skype at sroe10
5. If you would like to contact someone at Harpeth Hills with questions, please email Jessica Steen at email@example.com
We truly believe that this transition is something that God has been leading us to for the past several months and we ask for your continued support and encouragement as we adjust to these changes. As we look back over the last year, we realize how great the need is for Christian Education in Costa Rica. We are proud to be a part of the only Evangelical School in the country, as we seek to form young people to be moral and well-educated, future Christian leaders, who advance Christ’s Kingdom in their own country.
Blessings to you,
James and Savanna